The sales presentation is only a small part of the sales meetingA potential customer has many ways to get information about your product:
- There is information on your web site
- Your competitors bring the client up the learning curve about the industry
- In your preparation phone calls with the prospect, already a lot of information gets exchanged
- Maybe you sent the customer a copy of the slides of the sales presentation in advance
- There could be a product demo that the client already has been playing with
Sales is the lifeblood of any organization. This author writes about the importance and value of the face to face meeting, which gives your prospect-client a real ability to kick-the-tires and see if s/he can trust you – to the extent that’s possible to figure out during that precious time.